Are You Too B-U-S-Y
“Do not leave room for the devil” Ephesians 4:27
Addressing a worldwide convention of demons, satan told them: 'As long as Christians stay close to God we've no power over them, so:
1) Keep them busy with non-essentials.
2) Tempt them to overspend and go into debt.
3) Make them work long hours to maintain empty lifestyles.
4) Discourage them from spending family time, for when homes disintegrate there's no refuge from work.
5) Overstimulate their minds with television and computers so that they can't hear God speaking to them.
6) Fill their coffee tables and nightstands with newspapers and magazines so they've no time for Bible reading.
7) Flood their letter boxes with sweepstakes, promotions and get-rich-quick schemes; keep them chasing material things.
8) Put glamorous models on TV and on magazine covers to keep them focused on outward appearances; that way they'll be dissatisfied with themselves and their mates.
9) Make sure couples are too exhausted for physical intimacy; that way they'll be tempted to look elsewhere.
10) Emphasize Santa and the Easter Bunny; that way you'll divert them from the real meaning of Christmas and Easter.
11) Involve them in 'earthly' causes so they won't have any time for 'heavenly' ones.
12) Make them self-sufficient. Keep them so busy working in their own strength that they'll never know the joy of God's power working through them.
Do these twelve things faithfully. I promise-it'll work!' Have you figured out the difference between being busy and being successful in what God's called you to do?
Sometimes being B-U-S-Y just means Being Under Satan's Yoke!
Comments are closed.
From coast to coast, and continent to continent I am filled with experiences, thoughts, ideas and recommendations.